ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gilbert.Reb...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject RE: Confirmation popup
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:55:03 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Ehlers, Kolja [mailto:ehlers@clinresearch.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 2:30 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: AW: Confirmation popup

/*
Thanks Gilbert for your responds, thought I am wondering if this will
work.
Like I said the ant scripts output is redicted to a html web page. On
this
server there is not X Window installed at all. I guess this will not
work
then right?

Any chance I can call a javascript confirm from ant?
*/

how do you call ant  from perl ?
means do you start a new shell and ant -f yourbuild.xml or do
you make direct use of the ant api in your perl script  ?

Why do you think the use of AntForms taskdef won't work ?

If you don't want to use AntForms, another
possibility is using <script> and something like =

<script language="beanshell">
<![CDATA[
 import javax.swing.*;
 int decision = JOptionPane.showConfirmDialog(null,
 "Please decide ...", "choose one", JOptionPane.YES_NO_OPTION);
  if (decision == JOptionPane.YES_OPTION) {
     // User clicked YES.
  } else if (decision == JOptionPane.NO_OPTION) {
   // User clicked NO.

 // or use fireBuildFinished ...
// but that didn't work
//  project.fireBuildFinished(BuildException e);

  stop = project.createTask("fail");
  stop.setMessage("No selected ... ");
  stop.execute();
  }