ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chad McHenry" <mchen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confirmation popup
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:12:24 GMT
This sounds more like a CGI / html question than an ant question.

It sounds as though you simply want a javascript confirm dialog on the page
where the users invokes the ant script.  How does that happen now, by
clicking a link in their browser?  If so have your CGI generate something
like this for the link:

confirm('Are you sure?')">Run the ant script</a>

The javascript "confirm" function shows an OK/Cancel dialog, returning true
or false respectively. If the code in the onclick attribute returns false,
the default behavior of the link does not happen - i.e. if the user clicks
false, the link is not followed, the browser does not follow the link's URL,
and your script is not run.