ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: Perform task as the root user
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 17:40:31 GMT
>From the error message...

Action: Check that the appropriate optional JAR exists in
                -/usr/local/apache-ant/bootstrap/lib
                -/home/afstudeerwerk/.ant/lib
               -a directory added on the command line with the -lib
argument

-Rob A

-----Original Message-----
From: jantje [mailto:janvanoppen@skynet.be]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 10:16 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: RE: Perform task as the root user

Yes, use sudo, and then perform something..

So far I have found this solution:
      <sshexec host="localhost" username="root"
       password="864ute"
classpath="/home/afstudeerwerk/project/jsch-0.1.39.jar"
       command="/usr/bin/tgz2lzm ${softwaredir}/@{package}.tgz
/tmp/iso/slax/modules/@{package}.lzm;"/>
    </sequential>

But I have problems, ant does not accept this: jsch-0.1.39.jar

I get this error, and follow these instructions.. But the error keeps on
coming :-(
        /home/afstudeerwerk/project/build.xml:191: Problem: failed to
create
task or type sshexec
        Cause: the class
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ssh.SSHExec
was not found.
                This looks like one of Ant's optional components.
        Action: Check that the appropriate optional JAR exists in
                -/usr/local/apache-ant/bootstrap/lib
                -/home/afstudeerwerk/.ant/lib
               -a directory added on the command line with the -lib
argument

Can someone help me please? Thanks..