ant-user mailing list archives

From <dave.alvar...@remanresource.com>
Subject Failed to create task or type?
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 19:35:04 GMT
Hi, I'm using Ant 1.7 on Windows XP.  I'm getting this error when executing my build:

build.xml:208: Problem: failed to create task or type wlst
Cause: The name is undefined
Action: check the spelling
Action: Check that any custom task types have been declared

The line being complained about is

	    <wlst debug="true" failOnError="true"
	      executeScriptBeforeFile="false"
	      fileName="${scriptbasedir}wls_scripts/wls922_common.py"
	      arguments="${wlsuser} ${wlspwd} ${wlshosturl} ${scriptbasedir}"

Any help is most appreciated.  I am including the build.xml file in case that makes things
more clear.

Thanks, - Dave