ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: Multiple
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 19:01:35 GMT
Why not use the existing replace task with the replacefilterfile
attribute? I'm not sure what you mean by 'dynamic replace count'.

-Rob Anderson

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond Berg (ALLETE) [mailto:rberg@mnpower.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 11:45 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Multiple

I've got a situation where I need to search deployment files for various
server names of a variable count when moving from staging to production
automatically. However, I can't seem to figure out how to handle a
dynamic replace count. I was looking at the script task but found no
syntax that seemed to help. (Also investigated path tools and the few
string operations available)

I'm debating whether to create a new Ant task, but I'm not comfortable
enough with my skills yet to attempt this.

If it helps, my script is currently passing in a single delimited string
as follows: find1~replace#find2~replace2#...#findn~replacen

Any ideas?

Raymond