ant-user mailing list archives

From mindspin311 <connoc.minds...@gmail.com>
Subject javadoc from class or jar files?
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:21:13 GMT

Can I create documentation from class or jar files? I tried both. Putting a
list of jars in the classpath, and unjarring and putting the class files
themselves as the classpath. Both times I was including actual source I was
building too, but want to generate documentation for the dependencies. I
assumed this would create documentation from the jars.

I'm using ivy to resolve and download all project dependencies as jars and
would like to generate documentation for everything.

Is there a way to do this? or do I have to unjar, uncompile, then do javadoc
on the source?

Thanks in advance.

~Chris