ant-user mailing list archives

From tacman <>
Subject ant and junit assertion error
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 08:42:06 GMT

I am using JUnit and Ant to run/build/test my java code.

Whenever I try to run a test class (ant test) I receive the following error:

junit.framework.AssertionErrorFailed => no tests found in [....etc]

The test class:
1. Imports the junit framework
2. has @Test before every test method

The test classes in which no tests were found all have the tests methods
named as initAndTestSomething(). I changed the method names to contain
'test' e.g. testInitAndTestSomething(), cleaned the build, recompiled, and

Needless to say, I still receive the assertion error.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message