ant-user mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <Nagendra.R...@tejasoft.com>
Subject RE: Way to unset perticular prefix properties
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 14:26:46 GMT

Thank You Rebhan,

I shall start using antlope.

I could find another workaround.. may be of help..

User the globar mapper with property set to change the names to some temp
names

 <propertyset>
		<propertyref prefix="dGen"/>
		<mapper type="glob" from="@{aPrefix}*" to="temp@{aPrefix}*"/>
	    </propertyset>

By this dGen prefix properties would be avaiable again.
Regards,
Nagendra