ant-user mailing list archives

From jantje <>
Subject Re: Continu exec task, while leaving ant
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 22:06:22 GMT

But I have problems installing ant-contrib, from the website:
      grab the ant-contrib module from CVS

There is no CVS, when clicking on it. Then I have found
"ant-contrib-0.3.jar" this somewhere on the internet. I have placed this in

And have added this to build.xml:
      <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml"/>

So, no trying to use the forget task:
      <target name="emulateProjectIso" depends="license, testIsoExists"
description="Emulate the project iso" unless="file.exists">
          <exec executable="/bin/bash" failonerror="true">
            <arg value="-c" />
            <arg value="qemu -no-kqemu -m 512 -cdrom

But got the error:
      /home/afstudeerwerk/project/build.xml:225: Problem: failed to create
task or type For
      Cause: The name is undefined.
      Action: Check the spelling.
      Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
      Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken

It is hard to install this. Can someone help? Thanks..