ant-user mailing list archives

From wizshah <shaa...@gmail.com>
Subject overwriting property specified in different files.
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 10:29:22 GMT

I have two following lines added to my build.xml.

1. <property file="${env.DEVHOME}/config/config.properties"/>

2. <property
file="${env.DEVHOME}/usr/home/${env.projectname}/config.properties"/>

It can be seen that I have two config.properties being loaded. Thats runs
fine. All properties are loaded. But here the problem is that if I have the
same property in the second file it does not overwrite the old one.
for instance I have a temp variable set like temp=temp in the first config
i.e. config/config.properties

where as I want to over write it in the second config i.e.
${env.projectname}/config.properties like temp=xyz

But ant does not overwrite it. Can any one help me out how I can achieve
this?