ant-user mailing list archives

From sandyg <gaddamsande...@gmail.com>
Subject ant home path
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 09:39:15 GMT

Hi,
please can u help me.

I am using ant install  to install my project in to server with following
code.
<target name="remove" description="Remove application in Tomcat">
 	<install url="${tomcat.manager.url}"         username="${tomcat.username}"
 	           password="${tomcat.manager.password}"
		   path="/${warname}"
		   war="file:.\${dist}\${warname}.war"/>
                                </target>

here it is unable to find the file in my project that is at (.) and throws
IOException.
But if i give full path its running fine.

Now i need help for to get the folder path where my ant is running.