ant-user mailing list archives

From Matteo Centonza <>
Subject Re: LDAP ant tasks
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:15:38 GMT

have a look at novell's jldap code:

You can use in the samples directory:

to export an ldif file to a remote ldap server.

After that you have to implement your own custom ant task
(or go raw through <java> core task) in order to feed Ldif2Ldap and
submit your previously generated ldif add file to the directory server.

Hope this helps,

On Mon, 2008-07-14 at 09:59 -0700, Fu-Tung Cheng wrote:
> Hi,
> I've done some searching but I can't seem to find any existing ldap ant tasks.  Do they
> I'd like to connect to an ldap server and add a user.  I'd think one could make a generic
enough ant tasks that could be used independent of directory structure?