ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Is it possible to run a target for each file in a fileset?
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:55:36 GMT
On Tue, 24 Jun 2008, Andy Stevens <> wrote:

> Perhaps one day some of this behaviour might be included in the java
> task, or someone will come up with an <applyjava> task that combines
> the two,

Indeed, this has been thought about many times, but so far no code has
been generated b those thoughts ;-)

That would be <subant/>, but it only applies to running Ant build
files instead of running Ant against some files.

> Is that possible, or is the batch file going to be the easiest way
> to do what I need?

> Or can anyone suggest another way I've not thought of?

AntContrib's <for> or <foreach> might be an option.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message