ant-user mailing list archives

From "Howard Lewis Ship" <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy [2.0-beta-2]: Download Source Jars
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 22:15:34 GMT
I've update selected parts of my ivy.xml as follows:

    <dependency org="org.apache.tapestry" name="tapestry-core"
rev="5.0.12" conf="runtime">
            <artifact name="tapestry-core" type="jar" ext="jar"/>
            <artifact name="tapestry-core" type="source" ext="jar"
m:qualifier="sources"/>
        </dependency>

However, it's not working, and the same files are showing up in both locations:

    <dependency org="org.apache.tapestry" name="tapestry-core"
rev="5.0.12" conf="runtime">
            <artifact name="tapestry-core" type="jar" ext="jar"/>
            <artifact name="tapestry-core" type="source" ext="jar"
m:qualifier="sources"/>
        </dependency>

i.e., via:

 <ivy:retrieve sync="true"
pattern="${ivy.lib.dir}/[conf]-[type]s/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"/>

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship