ant-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Clegg" <andrew.cl...@gmail.com>
Subject Providing classes required by contributed tasks (help!)
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 13:50:18 GMT
I've been trying to get the antcallback contributed task working but
there seems to be a missing dependency:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/httpclient/params/HttpMethodParams

I'm not sure why antcallback would depend on httpclient, but I know
this task is the culprit because if I change it to antcall I don't
have a problem. Also net.sf.antcontrib.logic.AntCallBack.execute is in
the stacktrace with -verbose switched on.

Anyhow... I tried to fix it by copying commons-httpclient-3.0.1.jar to
~/.ant/lib -- same error.

I also tried to provide ant with an explicit library path to a folder
containing httpclient:

ant -lib axis2-1.3/lib/ write.server.stubs

Same error again.

Can anyone shed any light on this? Is some extra magic required to let
Ant know where to look for this class?

Many thanks!

Andrew.