ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Weintraub" <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 'clean' target specifying all files 'except' a given fileset
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:21:14 GMT
One more thing I just noticed (bad eyesight due to staring at computer
screens for way too long), You have just "src/*" and "test/*". You
probably want "src/**" and "test/**". A single asterisk means just the
current directory. A double asterisk means all subdirectories too.

--
David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com