ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Visher" <tim.vis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JUnit task
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:51:38 GMT
Wow... let me feel sheepish for a bit as I blithely mentioned the
acquisition of Ant in Action to its author (sometimes, reading
signatures is helpful)...  I suppose that means that help from that
book may be a little bit of a long shot, or was the junit task covered
somewhat in depth in your book, Steve?