ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Visher" <tim.vis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storing all libs in SCM?
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 17:32:25 GMT
Also, terribly sorry for this incredibly n00b question, but I'm
wondering what you would set the ubiquitous ${basedir} property to,
since you want it to be cross platform.  Would that be some sort of
relative path?  In my build script currently I have basedir (in the
project tag) set to '.'.  This is great, but if I want to store the
external libs outside of all of the projects they support, I can't
even really imagine a good way to do that...  Thoughts there?  Thanks
again!