ant-user mailing list archives

From "Patrick Aikens" <paik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: calling ANT or Depends?
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 19:43:26 GMT
Using the <ant> task will actually execute a new ant process for each
target, which means that in that particular ant process, init has never been
called - thus it gets called every time.

The depends line you have in your previous mail is still the best way to go
- the "prepare something" step should probably be in your sendReport target,
or in another target that sendReport depends on.

--
Groucho Marx  - "A child of five would understand this. Send someone to
fetch a child of five."