ant-user mailing list archives

From Pankaj Arora01 <Pankaj_Aror...@infosys.com>
Subject Change Temp Directroy used by ANT
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:17:50 GMT
Hi All,

Can I change the temp directory used by ANT by passing it as an argument?

Problem:

I am trying to start two processes parallely on the same System. Both the processes are modifying
files having same name but in different directories.

During processing, files are copied to System Temporary folder and modified.
Since the file name is same, once first process finishes, it removes the file from the temp
folder and the second process throws an error.

This can be solved if I use different temp folders but I do not know how??

Thanks in Advance
Pankaj

Infosys e-mail system.