ant-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject RE: Ant Diagnostic
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 01:28:30 GMT
You have your JAVA_HOME set to a JRE (Java Runtime Environment) instead of a JDK (Java Development
Kit).  Download the JDK instead of the JRE and set your JAVA_HOME to point to the JDK and
it should work.

---
Shawn Castrianni

From: Chakradhar Jalkam [mailto:cjalkam@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 1:53 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Ant Diagnostic

Hello,

Would you please let me know where the problem that I am unable to install the ANT, for this
I have attached the ant diagnostic in a text file.

I really appreciate for your suggestions.

Thanks
Chakra
Search that pays you back! Introducing Live Search cashback. Search Now!<http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=srchpaysyouback>

and delete all copies of this message.