ant-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject RE: Using the script tag, wanting to return a value
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 03:48:32 GMT
I am currently using svnant with javasvn and everything works great, it is just very sloooooow.
 Much slower than command line svn or SmartSVN.  I was thinking about trying svnkit as a replacement
for javasvn.  Would it be any faster?

---
Shawn Castrianni

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Anson [mailto:danson@grafidog.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 10:17 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Using the script tag, wanting to return a value

Have you tried the svn ant task from subclipse?

http://subclipse.tigris.org/svnant.html

The documentation appears to be out of date since it doesn't mention
that the "info" command is supported, yet there is a command in the code
base for it.  The documentation also doesn't say it can use svnkit, but
that capability was added over a year ago.

Dale