ant-user mailing list archives

From Reinhardt Christiansen <rhi...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: SCP/SSHEXEC tasks: Download of jsch-0.1.39 jar
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2008 04:54:34 GMT
Hi Kevin,

You're brilliant! I tried another mirror, this time in Berlin rather
than in San Jose, and this time the link took me to the jar and I
downloaded the file just fine.

It never occurred to me that sourceforge.net has mirrors; I never
noticed the mirror name amidst the rest of the clutter on the page. I
should have thought of it myself, I suppose, but you saved me the
trouble ;-)

Thanks a lot, Kevin!

--
Rhino