ant-user mailing list archives

From Ognjen Blagojevic <ogn...@etf.bg.ac.yu>
Subject Re: Sample build.properties file
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:48:55 GMT
You try to read the build.properties file:

<property file="${output}/build.properties"/>

from the location that is unknown, because ${output} is not defined at
the moment the properties file is being read.

If your build.properties file is in the current directory, just use

<property file="build.properties"/>.

-Ognjen