ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JUnit task
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:38:44 GMT
Tim Visher wrote:
> Thanks, I actually had done that query already and couldn't come up
> with anything particularly good.  Most of it is outdated (JUnit 3, Ant
> 1.3, 1.5, etc.) and I don't really have time to translate them with
> almost 0 knowledge of ant.  I was hoping for a little bit more
> focussed help.
>
> However, there is good news.  We got the junit task to work, just in
> such a way that I didn't think was necessary.  I'll try to post that
> file on here soon and hope that someone will tell me a better way to
> do it.

Someone really needs to sit down and do a good Junit4 task. I dont have
the time and am busy doing other testing stuff on big systems ... I've
added some of my requirements to what I'd like from some new test reports

http://wiki.apache.org/ant/Proposals/EnhancedTestReports

A new Junit task should not only work with junit4, it should generate
better XML for other programs.

Author: Ant in Action           http://antbook.org/