ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@grafidog.com>
Subject Re: Using the script tag, wanting to return a value
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 04:31:30 GMT
javasvn became svnkit a couple of years ago.  I don't recall the story,
but the name was changed.  So if you're still using javasvn, it's quite
old.  svnkit is used in the Subclipse and Subversive plugins for Eclipse
and in the jEdit SVN plugin, and it seems to be quite fast.  svnkit
comes with a command line interface also, it's as fast as the standard
svn command line client.  I believe the Subclipse svn ant tasks call the
svnkit command line client internally, so I would expect the ant tasks
to be as fast as the command line client itself.

Dale

Shawn Castrianni wrote:
> I am currently using svnant with javasvn and everything works great, it is just very
sloooooow.  Much slower than command line svn or SmartSVN.  I was thinking about trying svnkit
as a replacement for javasvn.  Would it be any faster?