ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@grafidog.com>
Subject Re: Using the script tag, wanting to return a value
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 03:16:42 GMT
Have you tried the svn ant task from subclipse?

http://subclipse.tigris.org/svnant.html

The documentation appears to be out of date since it doesn't mention
that the "info" command is supported, yet there is a command in the code
base for it.  The documentation also doesn't say it can use svnkit, but
that capability was added over a year ago.

Dale