ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@grafidog.com>
Subject Re: how to return properties from "called" build.xml target to "calling" build.xml target
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:47:09 GMT
The ant-contrib version of antcallback has a bug that will cause the
build to fail with Ant 1.7 when it is called from an "import" build
file.  I fixed it in the Antelope version of the task:

http://antelope.tigris.org/files/documents/1409/11489/AntelopeTasks_3.4.5.zip

I haven't updated the ant-contrib version yet.

Dale