ant-user mailing list archives

From supareno <reno.rkc...@free.fr>
Subject Re: calling ant from java
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 18:56:20 GMT
which version of java ant ant (jars) are you using??

maybe that your ant jar version are not compatible with the import task :-)
check out this link to see how to use import
http://ant.apache.org/faq.html#xml-entity-include

hope this help...

supareno
> Hi,
>

> I am calling ant from java code. The build.xml which I am calling from java
> code has <import > statement inside it. This current build.xml imports
> another another build1.xml.
>
> When this file is called from java code, it throws exception build.xml is
> invalid or cannot be read. But if the import statement is removed, the file
> is accepted and no error is thrown.
>
> I have ant.jar and ant-launcher.jar in the classpath.
>

> Regards,
>
> -Sonal
>

> DISCLAIMER
of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read,
retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication