ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gilbert.Reb...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject RE: how to return properties from
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 12:54:18 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: stiwari@nvidia.com [mailto:stiwari@nvidia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 2:35 PM
To: Rebhan, Gilbert
Subject: RE: how to return properties from
*/
These are the classes available in that 0.3 jar:
Assert
Foreach
For
If
Outoutdate
RunTarget
Switch
Throw
TimestampSelector
Trycatch

Could you please tell me which version onwards AntFetch and AntCallBack
classes will be available and from where I can download them.
*/

btw. please keep the thread on the list for others searching the
archives
when dealing with the same / a similar problem.

ant-contrib 0.3 is a rather old version of antcontrib.
Does luntbuild ship with that version !?!?
or did you grab that old version because of
"...
Copy ant-contrib-0.3.jar to the lib directory of your Ant installation
... "
on http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/

Someone should really update that site ;-)

I use version 1.0b2 and the most recent version from 2006 is
1.0b3, get it here =

either 1.0b2
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=36177&package_id=2
8636&release_id=302241