ant-user mailing list archives

From Praison <praison_selva...@adp.com>
Subject CvsChangeLog for a specific tag
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 06:13:17 GMT

I am using the following ANT task to get the details of the code check-ins
made between two dates for a specific tag. But the result of this task
contains all the check-ins made and not just the check-ins made into the
given tag.

    <cvschangelog destfile="changelog.xml"
     cvsRoot="\\shsrfiler2\MISTools\TimesheetSystem\RepositoryTSOracle"
      start="15 Dec 2007"
      end="09 Jan 2008" tag="release-7-4-2"
    />

Please advise what I should do to get the details of the check-ins made for
the specified tag alone.