ant-user mailing list archives

From kaprasi <>
Subject Re: Seeking help regarding webinf nested element of war ant target.
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:05:22 GMT

The war should include :
I am very well able to achieve first two. That's because war task has
classes and lib as nested elements. And that puts classes and lib
directories automatically into WEB-INF I am not able to place the directory
jsp in WEB-INF. I tried to do so using the webinf nested element of war
task. According to manual, it specifies FileSet. This is how my target looks
like :

<target name="war">
    <war destfile="${warfile}" webxml="${webxml}">
        <webinf dir="${metadata}" includes="*.xml">
            <fileset dir="jsp" />

When I use it I get this error : build.xml:32: only single argument resource
collections are supported as archives. What should I be doing?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message