ant-user mailing list archives

From kaprasi <kaprasann...@gmail.com>
Subject Seeking help regarding webinf nested element of war ant target.
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:03:47 GMT

The war should include :

WEB-INF/classes/*.class
WEB-INF/lib/*.jar
WEB-INF/jsp/*.jsp

I am very well able to achieve first two. That's because war task has
classes and lib as nested elements. And that puts classes and lib
directories automatically into WEB-INF I am not able to place the directory
jsp in WEB-INF. I tried to do so using the webinf nested element of war
task. According to manual, it specifies FileSet. This is how my target looks
like :

When I use it I get this error : build.xml:32: only single argument resource
collections are supported as archives. What should I be doing? Thanks.