ant-user mailing list archives

From sactiw <stiw...@nvidia.com>
Subject RE: how to return properties from "called" build.xml target to "calling" build.xml target
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:05:38 GMT

Hi Rehban,
              I found the solution and now I am using ant-contrib-1.0b2 and
lot many classes including the one I needed are available under
\lib\ant-contrib.jar\net\sf\antcontrib\logic\ Directory.

Yes you are absolutally right some one should must update that site. Where
do you think we can file a request for that ?

BTW Rehban I am really very thankfull for your quick and in time response.
You really gave a to the point solution for my problem :)

-Sactiw