ant-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: Is it possible to run a target for each file in a fileset?
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:39:24 GMT
It might be possible to mix in the capabilities of the "xmltask"
library.  This has the ability to call a target for every occurrence of
a particular xpath result value.  If you could find a way to generate an
xml doc with one element for each file name (perhaps using xmltask
itself), you could then use xmltask to implicitly iterate through the
occurrences.