ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject AW: unable to execute JAR file
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:12:09 GMT
Use classname attribut instead of MANIFEST:

<java classname="yourcountry.company.yourclass" maxmemory="512m" fork="yes" dir="${yourdir}"
timeout="10000000">

--
J├╝rgen Knuplesch

________________________________

Von: Irfan.Sayed@t-systems.com [mailto:Irfan.Sayed@t-systems.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2008 09:26
An: user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: unable to execute JAR file

Hi All,

I have 10 java files and I have written Ant build.xml to compile and create JAR file which
contains the .class files. Now my requirement is that I need to execute/install the JAR file
but unfortunately I can't do this as I am getting following error.

D:\Irfan\Manvendra Singh java code\Manvendra Singh java code>java -jar test.jar

Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from

test.jar

D:\Irfan\Manvendra Singh java code\Manvendra Singh java code>

Please find the attached java code and build script.

Please help

Regards

Irfan.