ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <>
Subject Current dir of ant-Build / Java-Task
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 15:30:45 GMT

I want to start an application using the java-Task.

My application writes files relative to the path I start it from.

The application is starting fine and writing files relative to the path of my Batchfile, that
starts the buildfile.

How can I set the working dir for my java-task, so that the output files go, where I want
them to go?

I dont want to change this path for may whole build, just for this application I want to start.

Or do I have to change the working dir of my build before I start this task?

This is my task:

   <java  classname="de.Builder"
      <jvmarg value="${cvs.exportboxbase}/temp/"/>
        <path refid="classpath"/>

J├╝rgen Knuplesch

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: