ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject Current dir of ant-Build / Java-Task
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 15:30:45 GMT
Hello,

I want to start an application using the java-Task.

My application writes files relative to the path I start it from.

The application is starting fine and writing files relative to the path of my Batchfile, that
starts the buildfile.

How can I set the working dir for my java-task, so that the output files go, where I want
them to go?

I dont want to change this path for may whole build, just for this application I want to start.

Or do I have to change the working dir of my build before I start this task?

This is my task:

   <java  classname="de.Builder"
           maxmemory="1024m"
           fork="yes"
      		 timeout="1000000">
      <jvmarg value="-Djava.io.tmpdir=${cvs.exportboxbase}/temp/"/>
      <classpath>
        <path refid="classpath"/>
      </classpath>
    </java>