ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sonal Bannore" <sonal_bann...@persistent.co.in>
Subject calling ant from java
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 13:04:54 GMT

Hi,

I am calling ant from java code. The build.xml which I am calling from java
code has <import > statement inside it. This current build.xml imports
another another build1.xml.

When this file is called from java code, it throws exception build.xml is
invalid or cannot be read. But if the import statement is removed, the file
is accepted and no error is thrown.

I have ant.jar and ant-launcher.jar in the classpath.

Regards,

-Sonal

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.