ant-user mailing list archives

From "Raghuveer" <raghuve...@infotechsw.com>
Subject RE: native2ascii in build.xml
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:47:20 GMT
1.	converting the Application resource file in struts by native2ascii
tool,

In this process all polish special characters are converted to Unicode.

 After i enter and save your properties in UTF-8 format,

 I  then use native2ascii to covert that into ASCII.

 the converted ASCII file will be the resource file read by Java Struts
Framework.

2.	Running ANT for compiling the source and generating war file for
deployment and packing foe sending to customer.

  _____

From: Niranjan Deshpande [mailto:niranjan8712@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 5:11 PM
To: raghuveerv@infotechsw.com
Subject: Re: native2ascii in build.xml

please elaborate the two steps properly.

On 6/13/08, Raghuveer <raghuveerv@infotechsw.com> wrote:

I am working on multilingual JSP Struts application.

I need to convert the polish characters in my "messages.properties" file to
Unicode by native2ascci from command prompt before running ant.

Instead of this 2 step process I have planned to make it in single step.

Please advice?

  _____