ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sonal Bannore" <sonal_bann...@persistent.co.in>
Subject calling Ant from java
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 06:43:16 GMT
Hi,

I am calling ant from java program. When I am calling the

my-build.xml, it gives parsing error as invalid file or cannot be

read. My-build.xml has import statement. When I remove that

statement(import), the parsing error disappers, and the code works

fine. I have ant.jar and ant-launcher.jar in the classpath.

Regards,

-Sonal

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.