ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Weintraub" <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: antrc & ant.conf files
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 05:03:14 GMT
The file used in Windows is ant.bat. I don't have a copy of ant.bat,
but I don't believe you can "source" DOS batch files as you can
"source" Unix shell scripts. Sourcing means including one shell script
into another and that's what happens when you see:

. somefile.sh

in a shell script. You'd need to go to a Windows machine and take a
look at the "ant.bat" file and see what it says.

David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com