ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Green" <chris.green...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Calling a cmd batch file from Ant
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 07:51:20 GMT
The reason I'm not using ant is that :-

1. My main build.xml script calls the component.xml script numerous times.
2. Each time the component.xml script is called, the variable 'component'
needs to be set to something different.
3. Component.xml is generic therefore don't want to hard code anything
variables in
4. Once variable set, can't be changed.

Honestly, there is some underlying logic behind all of this.

Chris