ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Green" <chris.green...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Re setting a variable to a new value.
Date Mon, 26 May 2008 12:32:11 GMT
I alread had the taskdef in my ant script but added the typdef line

                <typdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties" />

	<!-- load ant-contrib-0.3 task -->
  	<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties">
                <classpath>
                       <pathelement location="c:/ant/lib/ant-contrib-0.3.jar"/>
               </classpath>
               </taskdef>

Still get :-

Problem: failed to create a task or type var
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custion tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/macrodef> declarations have taken place.

Before you ask, ant-contrib-0.3.jar does exist in my c:/ant/lib
directory. I'm obviously being blind to something here.

Chris