ant-user mailing list archives

From "I am Who i am" <rag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant loop
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 14:31:14 GMT
Thanks for answering, may be i was not clear on my question,,, i actually i
have all these like running db and code deploy to run it parallel, but most
of the time, my db deploy would take more than code deploy, so i want to
wait db deploy to complete. for this i will create dbcompleted flag at the
end of db deployment, so my process will have to wait for this flag to be
available before starting the server, if flag is not available, it has to
wait for like 1 mts, then try again, this should go in a loop