ant-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Richards" <paul.richa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting path to MSVC compiler with cctask
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 08:51:05 GMT
I'm afraid I was only evaluating ant+cpptask (as well as other tools)
in order to find the best tool for my project.  Unfortunately
ant+cpptask didn't win, and so I didn't spend any more time on it.

2008/5/29  <richard.lewis@ite.com.au>:
> Hi Paul,
>
> I'm in the same boat and was only able to solve it through wrapping ant in a cmd script.
Since I'm invoking Ant indirectly through a JAVA app it makes it hard to debug unless I use
remote debugging (which is slightly painful). Have you been able to find a solution since
your post?

--
Paul Richards