ant-user mailing list archives

From "Akhoundi, Arash" <A.Akhou...@iks-gmbh.com>
Subject AW: ANT: charsets in replace-task
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 14:05:53 GMT
Hi,

I did this. But the main problem is not showing the file, because when I open the file through
the explorer the content is shown.

The main problem ist, that the special characters are replaced by some other charcters.

For example:

Original characters: ZàèìòùÀÈÌÒÙáéíóúýÁÉÍÓÚÝâêîôûÂÊÎÔÛãñõÃÑÕäëïöüÿÄËÏÖÜŸçÇåÅðÐøØ\

After the replacement: èìòùÀÈÌÒÙáéíóúý�É�ÓÚ�âêîôûÂÊÎÔÛãñõÃÑÕäëïöüÿÄË�ÖÜŸçÇåÅð�øØ

Arash Akhoundi

iks Gesellschaft für
Informations- und
Kommunikationssysteme mbH