ant-user mailing list archives

From <Irfan.Sa...@t-systems.com>
Subject RE: how to change the property value at run time
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 16:07:15 GMT
Thanks a lot. I know that JAVA_HOME is not the ANT - property.
I just wanted to check whether can we change the property value at run time.

Can we have detail list of different properties that ANT supports.??

Regards,
Irfan

-----Original Message-----
From: Knuplesch, Juergen [mailto:Juergen.Knuplesch@icongmbh.de]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 7:05 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: AW: how to change the property value at run time

Thats just the special thing about ANT-properties: You can not change them, for good reasons.

But JAVA_HOME does not look like an Ant-property. What do you want to do?

--
Jürgen Knuplesch                    www.icongmbh.de
icon Systemhaus GmbH                Tel. +49 711 806098-275

Geschäftsführer: Uwe Seltmann
HRB Stuttgart 17655
USt-IdNr.: DE 811944121