ant-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Goktepe" <andrewgokt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Executing a sorted fileset of .sql files in sql task
Date Sat, 17 May 2008 15:26:58 GMT
Carlos,

That message is coming from the <transaction> element, which apparently does
not support a nested <sort>.  The Ant documentation matches the error
message you are seeing and says that <transaction> only supports single
element resource collections (
http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/sql.html).

Try removing <transaction> so that your <sort> is nested directly within
<sql>.  According to the Ant docs for <sql> each resource from a nested
resource collection is automatically run in its own transaction.

-Andrew