ant-user mailing list archives

From "Loehr, Ruel" <>
Subject RE: ivy issues
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 18:04:03 GMT
What is the output?

What is the output when running in debug mode?

e.g.  ant -debug yourtarget

-----Original Message-----
From: Bobby Quinne []
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 1:01 PM
Subject: ivy issues

I am experiencing a few issues that I have been unable to resolve.

1: On the ivy:resolve, entries for the various dependencies are retrieved,
the ivy-[revision].xml and pom/. Some of the jars are downloaded in the
processes, but not for all the dependencies. I checked on the ibiblio site
and the compiled jars are there. Any reason why there are not being

2: For my compile dependencies I have spring, spring-test, ejb3-persistence,
junit and log4j. Now these jars are in my cache, but only commons-collection
and junit are being retrieved with ivy:retrieve. I have confirmed spring is
there, and the ejb3-persistence jars...I'm stumped why they are not being
pulled across from the cache.

Any help appreciated.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: