ant-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject JUnit crash after successful run
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 07:05:10 GMT
I am getting a forked JVM crash for my junit task after the unit tests run successfully.  I
am using ANT 1.7.  I found the report on bug 41104 which is similar, but I never got the FileNotFoundException
as described in the bug report and I am pretty sure I don't have two different version of
ANT on my classpath.  If I change my junit to a java task and specify the test name as the
main class and provide a main method that creates a suite(), it runs fine and the forked JVM
does not crash.  One thing I did notice with using a java task is that I see more output on
the screen that appears to be coming from System.err.  This System.err is not visible when
running with junit task.  Where is it going?  I have tried versions of formatters and such,
but I can't get the forked JVM crash to go away.

---
Shawn Castrianni

and delete all copies of this message.